There are several models of the Baldwin Acrosonic piano, each with a different pricing. The Blue Book of Pianos is a great reference tool for anybody who owns or is considering purchasing a piano. In great condition, according to the Blue Book of Pianos, Acrosonic pianos can be purchased for anywhere between $1,000 and $2,800 dollars.
- Built in 1953, this Baldwin Acrosonic Supreme Tone Spinet Piano stands 36 inches tall and has the serial number 527747 on the back. The vehicle has been well-maintained and is in good shape. The worth of this piano is $1,550.00 when it is tuned to its peak performance level. Its age, condition, size, grade, and rarity have all been taken into consideration while calculating this figure. Baldwin Acrosonic Spinet Piano, 36″ tall
- Baldwin Acrosonic Spinet Piano, 36″ tall
- Baldwin Acrosonic Spinet Piano,
- 1 Are Baldwin Acrosonic pianos good?
- 2 How much is my Baldwin Acrosonic spinet piano worth?
- 3 How much are old Baldwin pianos worth?
- 4 Are Baldwin pianos worth anything?
- 5 Are all Baldwin Acrosonic pianos spinets?
- 6 How much does it cost to tune a piano?
- 7 What brand is an Acrosonic piano?
- 8 Where is the serial number on a Baldwin Acrosonic?
- 9 How much is a Baldwin Howard piano worth?
- 10 When did Baldwin piano go out of business?
- 11 How wide is a Baldwin Acrosonic piano?
- 12 How old is my Baldwin piano?
- 13 Which brand of piano is best?
Are Baldwin Acrosonic pianos good?
As a result, regardless of the model you choose, the quality and sound of the piano will be outstanding. Having said that, I would still suggest the Baldwin Acrosonic Console piano to anyone just because it is less difficult to operate and maintain than a traditional piano. The spinet is the same price as this model, but it has better sound quality and a larger size.
How much is my Baldwin Acrosonic spinet piano worth?
The Baldwin Acrosonic, a high-quality spinet piano, was originally sold for $400 roughly 40 years ago and is currently selling for $1,400 on the market. It is currently possible to purchase a Kimball spinet for $1,800 that originally cost for $600 in 1975. Grand pianos tend to appreciate in value more than vertical pianos, while higher-quality pianos tend to appreciate in value more than less costly instruments.
How much are old Baldwin pianos worth?
While researching Baldwin costs online, you will discover that most Baldwins are considerably above $2000, with some of them costing as much as $40,000 to $120,000 on the high end. Of course, there are a variety of elements that influence the price. The most important factors to consider are the piano’s age, wood, piano type, size, and whether or not the specific model is still in production.
Are Baldwin pianos worth anything?
New Baldwin pianos range in price from about $10,000 to slightly more than $14,000, depending on the finish and type of the piano. Baldwin piano models include the BP1, B342, B442, B243, studio pianos BP3, BP5, BPX5, and concert pianos B252, as well as the BP3, BP5, BPX5, and concert pianos B252.
Are all Baldwin Acrosonic pianos spinets?
The Spinet Piano and the Console Piano are two types of acrosonic pianos that may be generally classified. However, the Spinet model is 36 inches tall, while the Console model is a bit bigger at 40 inches tall, and both models feature the same’supreme tone’ as all Baldwin acrosonic vertical pianos.
How much does it cost to tune a piano?
It costs on average $65 to $225 to tune a piano, with the cost rising to several hundred dollars if the piano requires repeated tuning sessions or repairs.
What brand is an Acrosonic piano?
The Development of the Acrosonic Piano Acrosonic pianos are a line of upright pianos produced by Baldwin that are known for their sound quality. They were constructed for the first time in 1936.
Where is the serial number on a Baldwin Acrosonic?
If you’re looking for it in an upright, console, or spinet piano, you’ll need to check under the top lid, near the tuning pins, once again under the top lid. It can be stamped, inked, or drawn by hand, and it is generally between five and seven digits in length. The serial number of a piano may generally be found on the plate, or harp, near the tuning pins of the instrument.
How much is a Baldwin Howard piano worth?
In the United States, a mid-size grand piano with the Baldwin name sells for between $20,000 to $35,000 depending on the model, however a second line piano like as a Howard, which is made offshore for Baldwin, would sell for less than half of that amount.
When did Baldwin piano go out of business?
Baldwin Piano Company filed for bankruptcy in 2001, and the company was liquidated. Baldwin’s assets were bought by the Nashville-based Gibson Guitar Corporation in the same year, and a substantial reorganization plan was put in place.
How wide is a Baldwin Acrosonic piano?
The following are the measurements: width 57.5 inches, height 34.5 inches, and depth 25 inches. This instrument has just been removed from classroom use due to its age.
How old is my Baldwin piano?
The Serial Number of your piano is used to establish the age of the instrument. Pianos can also include numbers other than serial numbers, such as component or patent numbers, which are used to identify specific parts or patents. When pianos are created as “House Brands” for major shops, they do not always have serial numbers attached to them.
Which brand of piano is best?
The World’s Top Ten Piano Manufacturers
- Selected manufacturers include Bösendorfer, FAZIOLI, Grotrian-Steinweg, Sauter, Steinway Sons, Shigeru Kawai, Yamaha, and Steinway Söhne.